Thursday, January 31, 2013

13 in 2013: Hooks, #1.


While I haven't completely lived-up to that resolution I made about procrastinating less this year, at least I'm making some headway on another on the list.  As part of my "13 in 2013" efforts on the crocheting front, here's the first thing I've made this year from a pattern I've never tried before.


Baby blanket.

And, as an added bonus, I get to cheat and try this pattern a second time...because this first attempt got a little mixed-up.  See, each of the four squares are supposed to be attached at 90-degree angles to each other, so there's a little fringe on each side of the blanket.  But somehow, I either read the pattern wrong, or something in the pattern itself wasn't clearly written, because mine didn't match up size-wise on the ends and I had to rearrange things.

Oh, well.  On to the next one.

(For labeling purposes:  my "13 in 2013" crocheting list will be "Hooks," and my "13 in 2013" reading list will be under "Books.  IT RHYMES!)



1 comment:

The Macky's said...

I like to think I was a big help providing copious amounts of rotten.. Er awesome... Tv.