Wednesday, November 09, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Days 6-9.


Day 6: Thankful for a leisurely get-together with my old friend John, and that even though Lappy the laptop is majorly on the fritz, John thinks he can rig it to run for a little while longer -- long enough to allow me to procure Lappy's replacement, anyway. Also thankful for Italian sodas and pumpkin cheesecake at the Black Cat.

Day 7: Thankful for leftover Hugo's pizza, heated up in a frying pan.

Day 8: Thankful that we didn't have any elections today in Wisconsin (or none in my neck of the woods, anyway), nor anything particularly contentious across the border in Minnesota. It was nice to be spared from all the nasty political ads for a change.

Day 9: Thankful for a warm coat and remembering to put my mittens in my purse.


No comments: