Tuesday, November 29, 2011

30 Days of Thanks: Days 25-30.


Day 25: Not super thankful to have to work today (especially since we average roughly one phone call per year on Black Fridays at the office), but thankful to have a job, and thankful for a forgotten stash of M&M almonds in my desk.

Day 26: Thankful for the return of...Lappy the Laptop!!! And extremely thankful for my friend John's assistance at getting Lappy back up & running. I don't know what I would've done without his help.

Day 27: Thankful for a day alone at home, and for finally crossing a bunch of stuff off my ever-expanding to-do list. I cleaned and organized all day long, and I mean all day long. When it got to the point where I was vacuuming each individual frond of the blinds over the windows, I knew it was time to give it a rest.

Day 28: Thankful that I inadvertently brought something to read with me in my purse today when the power went out for an hour & a half at the office. Alas, the ten minute rule from college does not appear to apply to post-collegiate workplaces. (Then again, it didn't really apply in college, either.)

Day 29: This.

Day 30: This is a day early, but I'm thankful that Bessy's going in for her repairs tomorrow and hopeful that that'll be the end of her troubles for the time being.

No comments: