Sunday, October 30, 2011

Stuff I've made lately.


My friends Paula and Nick welcomed their baby Charles a little ahead of schedule...and a little ahead of my crocheting schedule, too. Thankfully, he's doing great, and I got his blanket done in a hurry, too.

Baby blanket for Charles Dexter.

Baby blanket.

I actually screwed up the stitch that was the basis for this pattern, but didn't realize it until I was about halfway through -- it's supposed to be more V-shaped, and less like a granny square shape. But I thought it looked fine the way it was, and that the baby probably wouldn't mind, so I just kept going.

Also made recently: a heap of baby hats.

A heap of baby hats.

2 comments:

mmkastern said...

WOW! Do you donate them to a NICU or hospital nursery or something?

Mary said...

That's probably what I'll wind up doing with them -- haven't really figured it out yet.