Saturday, April 23, 2011

20 Days of Pictures: Day 1.


I told myself I wasn't going to hop on this bandwagon (it's been all over my Facebook feed lately), but eh, what the heck. Been running low on blog inspiration lately, so at least this'll liven things up for a few days. (Plus, let's be honest, it's not too hard to convince me to post embarrassing pictures of myself. Oh, twist my arm!)


Day One - A picture of yourself with five facts.

My response to my mother's recent suggestion that I get a perm.

  1. This is what I looked like in the 7th grade.
  2. I got my first perm that autumn at Cost Cutters. It was also the last perm I ever got.
  3. Yes, it looked that bad every day. Actually, given that this was school picture day, it might've actually looked better than it usually did. The photographer probably had some of those free combs lying around, so I may have spruced it up a little before I parked my butt on the stool & smiled/grimaced.
  4. Yes, I'm pretty sure that haircut technically qualifies as a mullet.
  5. Last but not certainly least, yes, I'm wearing a glitter sweater.


No comments: