Monday, June 14, 2010

Meat Loaf would approve.


My college roommate Laura got married over Memorial Day weekend. And it was awesome.

Just married!

Not only did I get to catch up with a few friends from college who I hadn't seen in nearly ten years...but we got treated to a show, too.

"Don't Stop Believin'."

The O'Show!

Bravo!

Still shots really don't do it justice.





If I
had to pick a favorite moment from the day, though, it was toward the end of the night when Laura's dad jumped out of his chair, said "This is my impression of the last time I saw you," and plopped down on the floor.

God, I missed Laura's dad.

Note to self: put Laura's parents back on the Christmas card list.

Former Ricky Martin Appreciation Club dignitaries.


2 comments:

Amanda said...

that looks like the most fun wedding ever. where is the reception? it's beautiful!

Mary said...

It was at this place called the Metropolitan--very cool place, I'm not sure if it's actually old or just made to look old, but whatever they did, it's gorgeous.

http://www.damicocatering.com/locations/metropolitan.aspx

And the wedding was at the Basilica, which I'd driven by many times but had never been inside before. Beautiful.