Sunday, March 28, 2010

Things I haven't done this weekend:


1. I haven't finished birthday presents for two friends who have birthdays next weekend. Tick-tock.

2. I haven't plopped down in the basement and held my own little Bad Movie Festival, even though I planned ahead last week and picked up Wild Wild West, Glitter and Gigli at the rental place. They're due back today, so I guess I can scratch that off my list.

3. I haven't even started going through my winter clothes and swapping them out for the spring clothes hiding out in the garage.

4. I haven't finished crocheting that @#$%&*! baby blanket I started a month ago yet, either.

5. I haven't made any plans for my birthday next weekend. I'm torn; should I attempt to top last year's birthday excursion (if it's even possible to top that - it set the crazy bar pretty high), or give myself a year off and settle for something more thrown-together?

6. Crap, I haven't even gotten dressed yet today. I should really get cracking, shouldn't I?


No comments: