Sunday, February 07, 2010

"This is the worst Superbowl party ever."


I didn't watch the Superbowl tonight. I did watch a solid chunk of the Puppy Bowl, though, which is fast becoming a kitschy American classic in its own right, so I didn't feel completely
un-American skipping out on the football. I found this year's addition of the Twizzler Blimp and "its rogue hamster crew" particularly amusing, though the droll bunny cheerleaders that sat around staring at the cameras between quarters were a nice touch, too. (The kitten halftime show's usually my favorite part--there is nothing more manic than an overstimulated kitten surrounded by a roomful of other overstimulated kittens--but it seemed like by the end of this year's show, the kittens were running on fumes and needed more hits off of the catnip pipe.)

Anyway, I digress. So I didn't watch the Superbowl, but I did walk through the room where my dad was watching it once or twice, and stood around to watch commercials if they were on.

And that's when I saw this:




Speechless! Awesome on so many levels!


(Update: here's a story on how the commercial came to be.)




No comments: