Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Why I don't listen to the radio once I'm conscious, part two.

I've mentioned this before. There's a guy who calls into our local classic rock radio station every day and yells, "GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!" regardless of the trivia question being asked during the "morning drive time."

I still love that he calls every day, and I still love that the radio station puts him on the air every day.

But it's taken on a new twist.

"GEORGE FOREMAN GRILL!" guy has now taken to, in addition to the grill mention, inexplicably yelling out..."BURT REYNOLDS!"

Leading to the mental image I've tried to recreate above.


2 comments:

Red Crown Imperial said...

is it david hasselhauf who calls in?

Mary said...

I think if Hasselhoff was going to call in, he'd be more likely to yell something like, oh, "DAVID HASSELHOFF!" instead of Burt Reynolds. The guy just seems like too shameless a self-promoter to let a golden opportunity like that pass him by. ;+)