Monday, March 20, 2006

Ready the bustle!

No, I won't be needing a bustle anytime soon (thank GOD!), but I just wanted to take a moment to give a shout-out to my dear chum, near-birthday twin. and longtime faithful reader, Regina.


You may remember Regina from such epic Montana misadventures as:


--When she showed up dressed in bunny ears and abducted me one Easter weekend
--The time we went skiing with Curly, the surliest ski instructor over the age of 70 in the state of Montana
--When we went camping on sand dunes (aka Tattooine) surrounded by poison ivy one 4th of July
--The time we went horseback riding and my horse tried to lay down while I was still on its back
--One weekend in Billings where I was simultaneously faced with death by freezing, dog attacks (of love, I was told), and a drunken Mizzourian

Oh, there's more, but that's not important right now. What is important is that Regina called me on Saturday to let me know that she got engaged on St. Patrick's Day to her longtime gentleman caller, John.

So congratulations to Regina--here's hoping that John can keep her in Boone's Farm and frozen pizzas forever and ever amen. And here's hoping I can get my sh*t together & get out there for a visit.


No comments: