Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Alvin? Simon? Theodore?


For your amusement, may I present the following from a review of an Alvin & the Chipmunks album on Amazon.com that I happened upon late last night:

"While the songs on this CD are good, there is one thing that holds this album back; authenticity.These songs are great, they remind me of my childhood. Fun, cheerful songs that put you in a good mood and are fun to sing along with. The only complaint I have with this CD and with the Chipmunks in general, is that the voices seem unauthentic. In fact, I would even argue they are human voices sped up to make them sound more high pitched. These may not even be real chipmunks at all. Call me a conspiracy theorist, but...I think humans are behind this music. We may have another Milli Vanilli on our hands."

No comments: